Inflammation and Me
What is inflammation?
I have been working at Koéna for about 12 months and have had many discussions around inflammation and how the Resta-Plex© formula has well researched ingredients known for reducing inflammation. But I wanted to find out more, so I sat down with Koéna’s expert and resident science guru Dr Paul Turner for a Q&A session..
New Year, New Skin
Five Eczema Management Tips to Help ‘Give Balance Back’ | Koéna
Eczema can be triggered and prevented by everyday lifestyle. A better understanding of these “triggers” may help you better manage your skin concerns, may help to reduce the severity, frequency and duration of flare-ups. This article dives into the following five simple and practical management tips to help empower you to take control of your eczema management;
1. Implement a Daily Bathing and Moisturising Routine
2. Avoid Rapid Changes in Temperature
3. Avoid Scratching if Possible
4. Look After your Health, Especially Your Psychological Health
5. Wet Wrap Therapy; How to Help with Skin Flares