The Stockpile Pack, Koéna Dermaceutical Daily Moisturiser 3 Pack
For extreme hydration
3 x that smooth, hydrating moisturiser to get you through even the toughest dry skin days.
An intensive daily moisturiser developed by our team of scientists to re hydrate skin prone to dryness, redness itching and flaking.
Formulated with our patented combination of 4 key ingredients unique to Koéna (otherwise known as Resta-Plex), Koéna Dermaceutical Daily Moisturiser provides long-lasting hydration and protection from the elements.
But wait, there’s more! It’s suitable for sensitive skin including eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis prone skin.
- Dimethyl Sulfone (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane)
- Glycine (L-Glycine)
- Acetyl Glucosamine (N-Acetyl-Glucosamine)
- Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (Glucosamine Sulphate K Salt)
Purified Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Betaine, Dimethyl Sulfone, Glycine, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, PEG-20 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid
A note for vegans, vegetarians or those sensitive to shellfish: Koéna Dermaceutical Daily Moisturiser contains glucosamine derived from crustacea, commonly known as shellfish. It's the shell of the crustaceans and not animal tissue used. You may wish to discuss the suitability of Koéna Dermaceutical Daily Moisturiser with your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Store below 25°C and away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Ensure the cap is secured properly after each use
- Avoid storing in your car or other places prone to heat
During the research and development phase, our team of scientists were dedicated to creating a unique skincare cream free from many common allergens known to often cause sensitive skin to flare up.
Koéna Dermaceutical Daily Moisturiser is proudly free from;
- Steroids Cortisone Fragrance Lanolin
- Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol)
- EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid) MI/MIT (Methylisothiazolinone)
- CMIT (Chloromethylisothiazolinone) SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)
- SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate) Sulphates
- Talc (Hydrated Magnesium Silicate) Parabens (Butylparaben, Ethylparaben,
- Isopropylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben) Petroleum
- Mineral Oil Animal Testing
Koéna Dermaceutical Moisturiser contains glucosamine derived from crustacea (or shellfish).
We recommend conducting a patch test prior to using Koéna, especially if you are aware that your skin is particularly sensitive, or if you have experienced reactivity issues with other topical creams.
If you’re comfortable after conducting your patch test, apply cream liberally to the skin 3 to 4 times per day (or you may wish to apply it more frequently if required).
Koéna is suitable for the whole family including children of all ages and those with skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis. Please discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs.
Keep out of reach from children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse with water. Do not use if tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken and contact via the email address provided below. Please ensure you follow the usage instructions included on the product packaging. If you have any questions, comments or concerns we would love to hear from you. Please send an email to us at email@example.com or via social media (links to our social media can be found below).