The Action Pack | Koéna Moisturiser100g and Koéna Clay Mask 100g
Settle down to a night in. Featuring both the original moisturiser and the all new Australian Clay mask
Koéna's Dermaceutical Daily Moisturiser is an intensive daily moisturiser developed by our team of scientists to rehydrate skin prone to dryness, redness, itching, cracking and flaking skin. This long-lasting moisturiser can also help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and prevent breakouts.
Koéna's Australian Clay Mask is made with Kaolin Australian clay, licorice root and our scientifically developed formulation, Resta-Plex, these individual ingredients are well researched to help prevent breakouts, tighten pores, boost radiance, smooth skin and wrinkles. It’s also fragrance free, pH balanced, suitable for sensitive skin and skin prone to skin conditions, everything you need in one small blue tub.
Active ingredients in our Resta-Plex formula can help combat your skincare concerns. To find out more please click here.
Resta-Plex® isn't a fancy name we came up with to sound clever. It's our patented combination of 4 active ingredients proudly developed right here in Australia.
Backed by years of dedicated scientific research, Koéna Dermaceutical Daily Moisturiser is truly an unmatched, exclusive formulation that will leave your other skincare products wanting.
If you’re curious about what makes the unique combination of Resta-Plex® ingredients so ineffable, here they are:
- Dimethyl Sulfone (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane)
- Glycine (L-Glycine)
- Acetyl Glucosamine (N-Acetyl-Glucosamine)
- Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (Glucosamine Sulphate K Salt)
Koéna Dermaceutical Daily Moisturiser ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Betaine, Dimethyl Sulfone, Glycine, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, PEG-20 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid
Koéna Australian Clay Mask ingredients: Aqua, Bentonite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium, Aluminum Silicate, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Dimethyl Sulfone, Acetyl Glucosamine, Zinc Gluconate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol Acetate, Dextrin, Citric Acid.
Please be a good skincare citizen and follow the storage instructions printed on the product packaging. Additionally, please ensure you:
- Store below 25°C and away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Ensure the cap is secured properly after each use
- Avoid storing in your car or other places prone to heat
Koéna Dermaceutical Daily Moisturiser should be used within 12 months after opening and the Koéna Australian Clay mask within 6 months.
During the research and development phase, our team of scientists were dedicated to creating unique skincare products free from many common allergens known to often cause sensitive skin to flare up. Koéna products are proudly free from;
- Lanolin Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol)
- EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid)
- MI/MIT (Methylisothiazolinone)
- CMIT (Chloromethylisothiazolinone)
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)
- SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate)
- Talc (Hydrated Magnesium Silicate)
- Parabens (Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben)
- Mineral Oil
- Animal Testing
Koéna products contain glucosamine derived from crustacea (or shellfish).
We recommend conducting a patch test prior to using Koéna, especially if you are aware that your skin is particularly sensitive, or if you have experienced reactivity issues with other topical gels and creams.
- Mask - Apply an even amount over a clean, dry face. Leave on for 10 minutes or until completely dry and remove with warm water or a face cloth. Use 2-3 times a week or 1-2 times for dry/sensitive skin.
- Moisturiser - apply cream liberally to the skin 2 times per day (or you may wish to apply it more frequently for severe cases if required).
Warning: A tingling sensation may occur, which is our active ingredients at work. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Keep out of reach from children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse with water. Do not use if tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken. Please ensure you follow the usage instructions included on the product packaging.